We should always pamper our cats who help us so much by making us laugh and showing us love.
Reviews… (see even more 5-star reviews on Yelp)
Training, Credentials, Business Certificates
Graduate of New York School of Grooming. Honors for pre-veterinary studies. Zoo Keeper internship with big cats. Veterinary nurse for house call & clinics. 1,000 hours volunteering & being employed at animal shelters. Licensed business in NY State for past 9 years.
Below 96th street in Manhattan is my travel area.
* For Park Slope and Williamsburg, add $50 to the fee.
Nervous cat? Do I groom all cats?
- Does your cute cat panic, try to bite or scratch when people hold her? Ask your vet for Gabapentin if you want to see if that helps. Gaba is given by you two hours before visit. Sedation is better than stress. **Please do not substitute any other drug for Gabapentin.
- Will your cat hide from visitors? Place cat in a carrier before the visit or block hiding places.
Standard safety precautions
Wear a surgical mask if you are sneezing or coughing. Keep a two-arm’s-length distance at all times.
Services offered. Estimated fees.
1. Full Groom. Bath + drying + claw trim + de-shedding + sanitary trim (as needed). Monthly, every other week, or weekly. Italian shampoo or Moussette. (“Spa Day”). Long-haired cat $230. Short-haired cat $180.🐈🛀🐾 *matted cats – $20 additional fee.
2. Mini-Groom. De-shedding + claw trim. Monthly, every other week, or weekly. Fees vary depending on schedule and kitty fur/size. $90 to $150. 🐾🐈
3. Pawdicure (claw trim): $90.
4. Sanitary trim only or Ruff trim only. Shave small area in the rear or under the chin/upper chest. $90
* Spiffy Kitty does not provide lion cuts unless kitty is very relaxed, because I work without a partner to help hold a wiggler.
How to pay
Pay by cash, local check, Venmo, Zelle. I do not accept credit cards. Payment due immediately after service is complete. Thank you!
Make Your Service Request Now
Looking forward to meeting your cat! See bottom of page for the email link. Please tell me:
Your name, full address, cat age, fur description and type of grooming services you would like me to provide.
Please answer the extra questions below for a super-stress-free visit:
Does your cat have any health issues such as diabetes, heart murmur, urinary tract infections, etc.? Is your cat doing anything unusual, such as meowing all night, avoiding the litter box or hiding? Can you pick up your cat without hissing, scratching or biting?
See you soon!