- Put out 2 large towels – beach or bath towels.
- Have a quiet home.
- Place other pets in another room if possible.
- Reschedule if your cat, or you, are sick or upset.
- Reschedule if there are renovations or anything that brings strangers or loud noises into your home.
- Be generous with food and treats. Food is a natural sedative.
- Most important, make sure your cat can’t hide under or behind big furniture. If it helps, close doors. If your cat will hide, consider placing your cat in the bathroom or a carrier before the visit.
Preparing for cat bath
- Same as above, plus . . .
- Clear and clean the kitchen sink and part of the counter
- Make sure you have hot and cold water, the sink drains quickly, and that there is enough water pressure.
See you soon!! Looking forward to grooming your cat.