- No high-velocity dryers. (Some cats urinate from fear around high-velocity dryers)
- No sedation.
- No requirement for rabies vaccine. (As long as your cat doesn’t go outside & hasn’t been around an animal who does go outside)
- No dogs. (Unless you have a dog in your house)
- No exposure to other cats. (Unless you have other cats)
- No hiding. (You can see what I do and how I do it.)
- No carrier.
- No taxi ride.
House call grooming does away with 99% of the reasons to avoid scheduling a cat grooming appointment. What’s stopping you from scheduling a Kitty Spa Day?