I have worked with animals for many years.
90% of cat grooming is holding on to the cat.
10% of cat grooming is everything else:)
My many years of handling animals and learning about their anatomy so I can handle them . . .
- graduated grooming school
- house call veterinary nurse administering medications and fluids
- managed busy animal shelter
- emergency animal rescue in Chapel Hill, NC
- internship with “big cats” at The Bronx Zoo
- kennel worker
- post-baccalaureate biology honors program at CUNY
- hundreds of hours of volunteer service at animal shelters, and more. . .
- former member of Girl Scout Mounted Patrol in San Antonio, ha ha. The good old days:)